PT. LOGINDO SAMUDRAMAKMUR Tbk.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS (“AGM”) AND
EXTRA-ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS (“EGM”)
In line with Article 12 paragraph 3 letter a of Article of Association of the Company, a Board of Directors hereby invite shareholders of the Company to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and Extra-ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“Meeting”) which will held as follows:
Day/ Date : Monday, March 30th, 2015
Time : 10 a.m. until finished
Venue : Cendana Room I-III,
Hotel Holiday Inn Jakarta – Kemayoran
The Agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders are as follows:
- Annual Report of the Company’ Board of Directors regarding the Company’s activity and financial performance of the Company for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2014.
- Ratification of the Financial Report for book year ended on December 31st, 2013 and reporting of a Board of Commissioners’ supervisory during the year also give a discharge (acquit de charge) to a Board of Commissioners and a Board of Directors for their supervisory and management during the year 2013.
- Approval of use of net profit of the Company for the financial year was ended on December 31st, 2014 including the dividend distribution.
- Approval of the appointment of Purwantono, Suherman & Surja (member of Ernst & Young) as an Independent Auditor of the Company for the financial book year ended on December 31st, 2015 also provide the authority to Board of Commissioners to determine the fee of an Independent Auditor of the Company.
- Approval of the remuneration and benefit for a Board of Commissioners and a Board of Directors, for the financial book year 2015, and provide the authority to a Board of Commissioners to determine the remuneration and benefit for each of them.
- Reporting and Accountability realization of Use of Initial Public Offering Funds on December 11th, 2013, approval and ratification of Use of Initial Public Offering Funds.
- Dissolution of Nomination & Remuneration Committee.
The Agenda of Extra-ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders are as follows:
- Approval on change the Article of Association of the Company in accordance with the Financial Supervisory Institution Regulation No. 32/POJK.04/2014 dated 8 December 2014 concerning Plan and Implementation of GMS of Public Company;
- Approval to do buy back shares in accordance with the Bapepam – LK regulation No. XI.B.2, Attachment of the Chairman Bapepam – LK No. Kep-105/BL/2010 dated 13 April 2010 concerning the Buy Back Shares which issued by Public Company.
- Approval to do a stock split with ratio 1 : 4, therefore will change the Company’s share nominal from IDR 100 per share to IDR 25 per share.
- Approval to change Article 4 of Article of Association regarding Capital in accordance with the buy back shares and stock split.
- The Company does not send a separate invitation to each of Shareholders. This summons consider as an invitation from the Company to attend the GMS, accordance and comply with a conditions in Article 12 paragraph 3 letter a of Article of Association of the Company.
- The one who have a rights to attend or represented in the Meeting are:
- For the Company’s shares have not been included in the Collective Custody only the legitimate Shareholders or their proxies, whose name recorded as Shareholders in the Shareholders List of the Company on Thursday, March 5th, 2015 until 4 p.m. at Share Registrar of the Company, PT Raya Saham Registra; and
- For the Company’s shares which is at Collective Custody only the legitimate Shareholders or their proxies whose name recorded as Shareholders of the Company at a Securities Company or a Custodian Bank at Indonesian Central Security Depository in Shareholders List of the Company on Thursday, March 5th, 2015 until 4 p.m.
- Shareholders or their proxies who attend a Meeting required to show the Identity Card or other identity (especially for Shareholders in form of corporation must prove that he/she has an authority to represent the corporation accordance with the Article of Association) before enter to the Meeting room.
- Shareholders cannot attend or absent, may represent by their proxies and must bring a legitimate power of attorney as determined by Board of Directors. A Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners and employee of the Company may act as proxy in the Meeting, however their vote cannot counted in the voting.
- The form of power of attorney can be obtained on working days and hours since the Summons Date at the Company’s Corporate Secretary, Graha Corner Stone, Jalan Rajawali Selatan II No.1, Jakarta Pusat 10720, all power of attorney must received by Board of Directors at the latest on Monday, March 23rd, 2015 at 4 p.m., by attach the identity card or other identity from Proxy Giver and Proxy Holder.
- The materials which will be discuss in the Meeting will available at the Company’s office with address as mentioned in point 5 above since the Summons date.
- To facilitate the arrangement and discipline of the Meeting, Shareholders or their proxies respectfully requested already in the Meeting’s venue at 9.30 a.m.
Jakarta, March 6th, 2014
PT LOGINDO SAMUDRAMAKMUR, Tbk.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Available in PDF format | download
|Note: Files are in Adobe (PDF) format.
Please download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents.